Sunday, February 27, 2011


Over President's Day weekend, I took a road trip down to Moab to hike in Arches National Park. It was a pretty spontaneous, unplanned trip, but it was just the kind of break I needed. The sunshine felt so good after so many gloomy days here in Provo. For only being in the park for six hours, we were able to fit in A LOT! We saw a few arches, played around on the rocks, took pictures of Balanced Rock and Delicate Arch, and hiked to Double O Arch. The hike was only 4 miles round trip, but the path led us over big boulders with drop offs on both sides. QUITE the adventure! I would highly recommend it the next time you're down in Moab. I love living in Utah because there are so many National Parks and cool places that are so close by. I can't wait to take more road trips in the near future!!







No comments:

Post a Comment