Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm in love...




. . . with these art prints!! I apologize to anyone who was hoping for a Valentine's Day related post, but it's just not going to happen. It seems like everyone is writing posts about how much they love/hate the day! Since I'm neither a lover nor a hater of this holiday, I don't think I have very much to contribute. I'd much rather write about how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE these prints I found on Etsy. Someday I'm going to have a wall in my house with a huge collage of colorful prints like the ones above. In the meantime, I will just continue to indulge in all the eye candy. There are some incredibly talented people in the world! I really like how everything handmade is becoming more popular. The art becomes much more personal when you know it is not mass-produced or sold at the local WalMart. The art is created by regular people, with regular lives, who probably have cereal for dinner sometimes just like us. Seeing their work makes me want to be better about making time to create. Too bad I have a grammar test to study for.. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment