Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Braden | nine months


Braden has changed so much in the last month. . . which I'm sure I say every month, but this time I really mean it! Here's what he's been up to this month:

- He can get up on all fours now, but can't quite move forward yet.
- He scoots/army crawls his way around to get stuff.
- He loves to kick his feet really fast when he's sitting up playing with toys
- He just started standing up against the couch without help from me.
- He loves any kind of ball, especially if it makes a sound.
- He is still drawn to anything that has a string or ribbon. He LOVES shoelaces. 
- His favorite foods are graham crackers, yogurt, zucchini bread, pretty much any kind of fruit, and applesauce.
- He goes crazy when I take a drink from a cup and insists on taking a sip.
- He has new new teeth on top with a big gap between them (just like his mom and dad!)
- He still loves to go outside and look at the cars.
- Unfortunately he has a little bit of a problem with pulling other babies' hair. We're working on that one.
- He cracks up every time we pretend to be hurt. All we have to say is, "Ow, my arm!" and he starts laughing.

He definitely keeps me smiling all day long! We love him!







No comments:

Post a Comment