Sunday, September 22, 2013

Braden and Ryker

We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends living on the other side of our house. There are so many perks to living in a house with a good friend. I can't tell you how many times I've had to run next door to borrow a few eggs or have her listen for Braden when I run to pick up Devin or give me a spare key when I've locked myself out...the list goes on. Braden loves having another baby to play with and since they are only 7 weeks apart, they get along really well! Before school started, we got to use our Pass of all Passes to all go to Seven Peaks together. We shared a double tube and would switch off watching the babies and going on rides. Braden and Ryker spent some time in the kiddie pool and then played a little more on the grass. I love watching the two of them interact! Ryker is much more outgoing and energetic, which is so good for Braden to see since he's more reserved and shy. I just love watching their personalities develop. Maybe someday they'll both be back here at BYU :)







No comments:

Post a Comment