Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our life lately in pictures

I haven't been doing the best at keeping up with the blog, but I do have a lot of pictures that I want to share. Here's a little bit about what we've been up to lately...

 This has to be one of my favorite pictures. Braden was so happy to be way up high on Devin's shoulders. 

 Our little family up at Sundance with the rest of the Young family.

 Braden got his first hair trim from Grandma Clarke. He had scraggly hair growing over his ears, so it was about time!

 Braden has a highchair! He LOVES it! It's so nice to have something that he can sit in while I'm making dinner or cleaning. 

 Braden is becoming more and more adventurous with his eating. The other day I made a grilled cheese for myself and cut some of it up into teeny tiny pieces for him. He loved it!

 He got a hair trim on the sides and the back of his neck, but we didn't touch the top. It's getting so long and so blonde.
 He also tried spaghetti for the first time the other day. I just about died when he would suck in the noodles that were falling out of his mouth!

 We have a stander! He loves to stand by the couch and play with toys but his new favorite spot is right by the door so he can look out at the cars. We're going to be sad when it's too cold to have the door open all day. 


He's still trying to figure out how to walk along the couch. Sometimes I'll put toys on the other end of the couch out of his reach and see if he'll try to get them. He usually ends up getting himself into a really weird position trying to move his body over. In the picture above, he is standing on both heels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment