Braden turned four months this weekend! This has been such a fun stage as we've been able to watch him learn new things every day. Here are some things that have made this stage so fun:
- He is all smiles! We used to try so hard to get a smile out of him, but now he does it all the time.
- He recognizes our voices now and will turn his head to find us when we walk into the room.
- He can sit up and play with toys now in his Bumbo.
- He also really likes to stand on our laps, with help of course.
- He laughs a lot more now especially if we are laughing.
- He feeds five times a day now and sleeps through the night.
- He loves to be lifted up in the air by his dad, but has to work on not slobbering on Dad while he does it :)
- He is getting REALLY close to rolling from his back to his stomach!
- We love how vocal he is, especially in the evenings when he is supposed to be winding down. He'll start kicking his legs and doing little yells and coos.
- He is becoming better with his hands every day! He'll grab a toy and bring it to his mouth. Sometimes he pokes his eyes or gets it stuck on his nose, but for the most part it makes it to his mouth :)
- He had to wait a few months to get his 2 month immunizations because his white blood cell count was too low, but we were finally able to get them a few weeks ago. He was so brave!
We just love him so much! We are seeing more and more of his personality come out every day. He is such a blessing in our lives!
He still has the best angry eyes!
As long as he keeps making the face in the middle, I don't think I'll ever be able to get mad at him!
He got his first pair of swim trunks and a sun hat so he's ready for summer!
The picture on the left is a reenactment of how he felt getting the shots and the one on the right is his brave face.