Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Summer Plans

It feels so good to finally have our summer plans all figured out! Devin was offered an internship position with Ecolab after a long interview process. I'm so proud of him! The internship will be here in Utah so we will be keeping our apartment and he'll commute to Salt Lake. Since his internship doesn't start until June 10th and his volleyball season ends the first week in May, we will be spending the month of May at Devin's house in Pennsylvania with his family. We are so excited! The only time I have ever been to his house was in the middle of winter when all the trees were dead so I can't wait to see how beautiful it is in the summer! I'm also looking forward to spending the month with Devin's parents and little brother Nathan. I couldn't be happier with how things worked out. Our prayers were definitely answered. Just a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment