Here is what Braden has been up to this month:
- He has become a great crawler and only knows one pace: FAST.
- He is much more adventurous and always has bumps and bruises to prove it.
- He still loves to play with any kind of ball and is getting better at throwing.
- He learned how to clap
- His facial expressions get funnier every day. He loves when we copy the face that he's doing.
- He laughs at EVERYTHING! Sometimes I can't tell if it's a real laugh or a courtesy laugh.
- He does something funny and then looks around the room to make sure everyone saw it.
- He loves reading, but sometimes turns the pages faster than I can read them
- He loves going to the park to swing on the swings
We absolutely love the stage he's in right now! He is so active and so fun to play with. We're having to do some major baby proofing, but we're happy to do it.
It was impossible to get any sitting pictures of him this month! He would not sit still!
This just about sums up the photo shoot. He seemed to be completely aware that he was not doing what I wanted.
Trying to escape
My favorite face!
He loves toast with butter and jam!