Monday, October 21, 2013

Conference Weekend



We spent most of conference weekend up in Sandy with the fam. The kitchen is in the middle of a major remodel so we were downstairs most of the time. In addition to wonderful, inspired talks, we also had fun exploring the pumpkin patch in the backyard. Logan produced quite an impressive crop this year! Braden was a little nervous at first being surrounded by pumpkins, but he warmed up quickly. The only problem was that he kept trying to eat them and would poke his eye with the stem in the process! I am NOT a Halloween person and have to really force myself to be festive this time of year, but I do have to say that I really enjoyed the pumpkins!







.... and here's a random picture taken by Logan. Sums up the weekend perfectly!


1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkin shots are amazing. I am impressed that Logan grew them! :) So nice to be so close to your family.

    ReplyDelete