Monday, August 12, 2013

Yesterday

Saturday was a very busy day for us. We spent the day running errands, cleaning, and trying to get rid of ants and mice in our apartment (not the highlight of my day). Needless to say, we needed a day to relax, be spiritually uplifted, and spend time with family. Sundays are my favorite since Devin is home all day and can spend time with Braden. I love watching them interact! The highlight of the day was when I walked into the kitchen before church and found Braden with his hair slicked to the side with gel! Devin had taken him into the bathroom while I was getting my stuff together and had styled his hair . It cracked me up all day! Here are some pictures from the rest of the day:






This is Braden biting into a grape. He wasn't too crazy about it! 



1 comment: