Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day

After going to church and spending some time in Provo, we drove up to see my dad for dinner on Father's Day. I am so grateful to have such amazing fathers in my life. My dad, my father-in-law, and my husband have all influenced my life in one way or another. I am grateful for the way they all honor the priesthood they hold and how they lead and guide their families in righteousness. I have to say, Father's Day has become much more meaningful now that I have a child and have seen what an amazing father Devin is for Braden. He has always been so involved in everything and has made it very clear to me that our family is his top priority. I loved how often he would check up on me while he was on volleyball trips to ask about Braden. He cared about all the little details about Braden's life. I love that! With all he had on his mind on those trips, it meant so much to know that he still cared enough to ask about how Braden was doing. I am so grateful for Devin and for what an amazing father he is!

Braden is sporting his new pirate summer jammies from Grandma. He loves them!

My beautiful parents

These two are buddies. Braden just lights up when he's around Grandpa!

I had to include this one because it looks like Braden is getting a talking to from Devin :)

We were missing the other siblings! Can't wait for the family reunion in July!

I know it wasn't Mother's Day, but I had to throw this one in also. Isn't she stunning??

2 comments:

  1. I love the scolding photo because it looks like Braden is indeed getting a lecture and is giving Devin attitude in return. I also like Jord's hair because, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jord's hair steals the show. These pictures are so cute. I wish I was there! Trying not to be jealous :) Enjoy this time while you're in Utah and close to family. I know you guys are itching to leave the state, but you'll miss being close to Mom and Pops once you leave so soak it all in! P.S. There is nothing better than a new jammie set...especially the shorts and t-shirt variety.

    ReplyDelete