Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend in Sandy

Braden and I got to spend the weekend up in Sandy since Devin was away in California for volleyball. It was so great to spend time with my parents and brother Logan for a few days. I enjoyed playing games, watching a cheesy KBYU chick flick, tracking Devin's games online (found out later we could have watched them), going to Logan's basketball game, shopping, eating Mom's delicious food, joking around with Logan, and watching Braden show off for the family. I'm taking advantage of the time we have in Provo since I know we'll be leaving Utah for an internship and later a job when Devin's done with school. 

Here are some pictures from the weekend:


(My mom turned his blanket into a Pharaoh costume. I love his little mustache sock peeking out the bottom!) 

No, he did not spend the weekend unclothed! These pictures were taken right before his bath. Logan is showing off his battle scars from his game. Look at his knee!
 

These were my old sunglasses as a kid. We had put other pairs of sunglasses on him and he'd squirm and get mad, but as soon as we put these ones one he started smiling up a storm!
 



 My dad got Braden to smile so big! He loves his grandpa! 


The weekend wouldn't have been complete without a little Batman dress-up party! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment