Braden is two months old (...and a few days)! He has grown so much this month and continues to make us love him more and more each day. Some of my favorite things about Braden right now are:
- He smiles so much, especially during diaper changes and after eating
- He loves to kick his legs and ends up kicking his socks off a few times a day
- He LOVES taking baths and loves to splash the water with his feet
- He loves to make sounds. It's so cute to see how hard he tries to let out even smallest little noise.
- He likes riding in the car with the car seat cover up so he can look around.
- He likes riding in the stroller when Mom walks around the track at BYU.
He is such a good baby! We love him so much!
It was hard to choose which picture to use for his two month, so I had to include a few more of my favorites: