Thursday, August 18, 2011

{happenings}

Once again, I'm playing catch-up so I'll post some pictures of what's been happening lately...

#1. Me and Devin hiked the Y to watch the Stadium of Fire firework show. It was a hot night, so I was in a full sweat by time we reached the top, but the view was BEAUTIFUL! It was so fun to watch the fireworks going off all across Provo, especially since aerial fireworks are legal now. 



#2. I've been lucky enough to spend some time with Becca and Caitlyn, two of the funniest girls I know! We always do fun things together and almost always end up making a trip to Yogurtland :) I'm so happy that Abby is home now from Africa so that she can join us on our adventures!


#3. Devin and I took a fun road trip down to St. George and Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We went to one of his teammates weddings in St. George and then continued on to Las Vegas where some of his family lives. It was such a fun trip! Devin's brother Ryan and his wife Sarah were so nice to let us stay at their house and play with their cute girls. It was also fun to meet Devin's mom and brother Nathan. While we were there, we walked down the strip for my first time. There was some incredible architecture, but I can't really picture myself spending much time there :)



 
 #4. Devin planned an amazing date night a few weeks ago. We started off the night with dinner at Awful Waffle, a new place across the street from J Dawgs that is AMAZING! After dinner, we went to Provo Beach Resort to play mini croquet and some of the arcade games. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a LONG time! We went to Yogurtland afterward to celebrate my lucky victory :) haha


  






No comments:

Post a Comment