Friday, March 25, 2011

BLESSED

Some days it's impossible not to feel God's love. It seems like sometimes He steps into our lives and blesses us just simply because He loves us. I've been so humbled this week as I have thought about all the miracles and blessings that He has given me lately. Some of the things would seem completely insignificant to an outside observer, but to me mean the world. Since I decided to sign a housing contract for spring and summer semesters in Provo, I've been feeling pressure to find a job down here since I'm not going to be taking classes. I haven't had much luck job hunting in the past, so I was really hoping this summer would be different. My prayers were definitely heard. Through some very helpful friends/relatives I was able to find a full-time job at a company about ten minutes from my apartment. I couldn't believe it! I didn't think my week could get any better, but then earlier today I got a 97% on my New Testament quiz, which is a BIG deal for me. I am a strong believer in miracles! I am so grateful for all the many people who have been answers to prayer this week. I love this quote by Pres. Uchtdorf:

"Think of the purest, most all-consuming love you can imagine. Now multiply that love by an infinite amount—that is the measure of God’s love for you...We are important to God not because of our résumé but because we are His children."

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Marie :] and im so glad you were able to get that job! i hope you love vivent, and...hopefully they still do lunches for ya'll. that was my favorite thing about working there! haha
    AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete