Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love you Dad

 My Dad just turned 50 on December 25th, Christmas Day. I love him so much. I feel so blessed to have had such a solid, worthy priesthood holder as the patriarch of our home. He has been such a steady example of righteousness my whole life. All growing up, I saw how hard he has worked to have a very personal relationship with each one of his children. When I was little, my dad would come to all my soccer games. I loved being able to look over and see him smiling from the sidelines. Soccer games were just the beginning. He came to my piano recitals, jazz band competitions/concerts, Jr. Jazz games, and track meets. He did this even when he was busy with work and various church callings. He also took time to have personal interviews with each child in the family every fast Sunday. The advice and words of encouragement that were given to me in those interviews has really helped me in my life. In addition to all this, he is one of the funniest people I know. He can make me laugh at any time, even after bombed accounting tests :) Thanks Dad for always being there for me. I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment