Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amanda Nordhagen (her birthday was on the 13th)


This is Amanda Nordhagen. We've known each other since 5th grade when I moved into her ward. I had no idea at the time, that she would turn out to be one of my heroes. She is truly the most caring, genuinely kind person you will ever meet. She is always the one to sit by someone who doesn't have friends, or comfort someone who is sad, or stop everyone from gossiping. I have been so blessed to have her as a friend so that I can watch the way she lives her life and try to become more like her. In addition to being perfect, she has about a million talents. Volleyball, basketball, croquet, violin, AMAZINGGGGGGG SINGER, dancing, peach picking, etc. etc. etc. Bottom line: She is amazing and if you don't already know her, you should get to know her soon!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment